Bridging The Philippines To The Latest International Innovations In The HVAC Industry
It began with just ONE product…
In 2008, SPECS Corp. drastically improved the quality of the HVAC industry in the Philippines.
By introducing and encouraging the use of Polyoefin as the new standard for insulating air-conditioning systems, as a replacement for fiberglass, SPECS Corp. forever improved the quality of the building industry.
This great feat sparked SPECS Corp.’s passion for being innovators in the industry, pushing them to continue to seek out better alternatives for building materials that are not only of greater quality but are also of high economic value.
With multiple products and brands currently under their belt, each carefully deliberated and tested, SPECS Corp. is proud to say that they have indeed raised the bar in terms of value for quality, money and resources.Continue reading “About”
- Thermobreak® is a leading flexible thermal insulation material made from physically (irradiation) cross-linked closed-cell, polyolefin foam, factory bonded to pure reinforced aluminium foil and available with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- With a lower thermal conductivity than any other flexible insulation material, almost zero vapour permeability, and its all-in-one concept, Thermobreak® provides superior energy saving performance, fast and simple installation, and trouble -free operation in a variety of environments.
- Thermobreak® No Clad is a closed cell, physically cross-linked polyolefin foam pipe & duct insulation with an innovative ultra-tough foil facing for external applications. It is purposely designed as an alternative to cladding of pipe and duct insulation and is built to meet the demands of the harsh Australian climate.
- Thermobreak® No Clad is faced with a new UV and puncture resistant foil. The new foil facing consists of a very strong puncture resistant reinforcement and proprietary clear coating which is resistant to corrosion, weathering and UV. The flexible closed cell foam underneath this tough facing helps prevent impact damage to the outer layer by absorbing the impact. A specially developed No Clad foil tape with added UV protection has been developed to provide system integrity and protection of joints from the elements.
- Thermobreak® Tube is preformed tube insulation for pipes, and is made from physically (irradiation) cross-linked closed-cell, polyolefin foam, factory bonded to pure reinforced aluminium foil.
- With a lower thermal conductivity than any other flexible insulation material, almost zero vapour permeability, Thermobreak® Tubeprovides superior energy saving performance, fast and simple installation, and trouble -free operation in a variety of environments.
- Thermobreak® AcoustiPlus acoustic insulation is a new generation physically cross-linked polyolefin foam developed by Sekisui as a low profile acoustic lining.
- Thermobreak® AcoustiPlus is supplied with a factory bonded pure reinforced aluminium foil and is available with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- Thermobreak® Solar – Thermal Insulation (link)
- Thermobreak® RT – Transport Insulation (link)
- Thermobreak® 25C – Acoustic Wrap (link)
- Thermobreak® Thermacoil™ – Pre-insulated Pipe (link)
- Thermobreak® 9705 – Thermal Insulation (link)
- Thermobreak® Acoustibox – Cushion Head & Plenum Boxes (link)
- Thermobreak® Thermaloc™ – Pipe Supports (link)
- Insulation Accessories – Adhesive Backing, Foil Tape, No Clad Wrap (link)
Continue reading “Our Brands”
- Maintenance of the air conditioning equipment
- Installation and application of thermal insulation for cold and hot surfaces.
- Residential air conditioning unit cleaning and maintenance services.
MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES
- Supply of manpower for construction, electronic mobile communication, foreman and others workers’ accommodation utilities